Below is some of our Client List
Since we offer complete solutions in the business of Fabrication and Rubber lining, we allow all our customers timely and cost effective completion of projects. The organization also has a strong sense of commitment towards the environment and the communities in which it operates. All employees are instructed regarding our environmental with protection policy, with job progress and environmental protection acting as compatible and equal goals. The company’s employees practice full cooperation in protecting the environment as a requirement of their employment. Our capacity is compounding and rubber sheet around 1000 tons per year and rubber lining area around 20,000m2 per year.
OUR MAIN FACILITY
- Fabrication Facilities
- Rubber Lining
- Facilities in Rubber Lining Area.
- Office (1500sq.ft)
- Constructed Area - Around 2000sq.ft
- Welding Set - 6 No’s
- Moveable Crane for Handling - 9 Tones Capacity
- Plate Bending Machine - Capacity to Roll 16mm thick X 1.5 mm Width
- Gas Cutting Set - 4 Nos.
- Crane 9 Ton - 1 no
- Radial Drilling Machine - 60 mm capacity – 1 no
- Puck Cutting Machine - 2 nos
- Magnetic Drilling Machine - 25 mm capacity – 1 no
- Grinding Machine - 10 nos
- All other Tools Items
RUBBER SHEETING DIVISION:
- Constructed Area - Around 2,500sq.ft
- For Weighing - 4 No’s of Electronics
- Weighing Scale.
- Mixing - Mixing Mill Size
- 16”X42”Capacity of 50kg Per Hr
- Rubber Sheet Storing - A/C Room.
- 3 Roll Calendar Machine with 16 meter Conveyor
- Tensile Testing Machine – Capacity 500 Kgf
- Dumbbells Cutting Die
- DIN Abrasion Tester
- Cutting Die
- Adhesion Test Apparatus
- Fly Wheel Press(specimen cutting press)
- Tear Strength (Crescent cutting die)
- Resilience Tester
- Electric Oven
- Spark Tester
- Hardness Meter – shore “A” & “D”
- Electronic Coating Thickness Gauge
- Ash Content Tester
- Specific Gravity Tester
- Feel Off Tester
- Adhesion Strength
- Hardness Tester - Shore A’ - 5 No’s to test Rubber Hardness
- Hardness Tester - Shore D’ - 5 No’s to test Ebonite Rubber Hardness.
- Spark Tester - 5 No’s
- Air Tester - 10 No’s.
- Slandering Machine 7” - 6 No’s-for finishing the Rubber Lined equipments.
- Slandering Machine 4” – 5 No’s for finishing the Rubber Lined equipments.
- Hand Drilling Machine – 5 No’s to drill the FLANGE Holes.